Lovers of fine food and wine or oenologist apprentices, discover our tastiest culinary journeys. An experience for all travellers whose taste is the most developed sense…
What is a culinary journey?
Gastronomy is an integral part of a country’s culture and heritage. Discovering a destination during a culinary trip or a wine tour is an opportunity for you to savour it and take a bite out of it! Local cooking classes, colourful markets, varied tastings, the wine route, not to mention visits and stunning landscapes, here is the program for your trip. Your taste buds will thank you…
What destinations to discover with your taste buds?
The flavours of Asian cuisine have seduced more than one! Fine and varied, it will accompany you throughout a magnificent journey to discover the riches of Asia.
Here are our favourite gourmet destinations:
- Japan: follow in the footsteps of sushi and sake, between visits to temples, strolls in romantic gardens and discovery of vibrant Tokyo.
- Thailand: leave the beaches behind and discover the land of authentic smiles, in the hustle and bustle of the markets, at small street stalls or during a cooking class.
- Sri Lanka: discover UNESCO World Heritage websites, cycle through the tea plantations and learn all the secrets of a mixed gastronomy, a testimony to the country’s history.
- Vietnam: bo bun, pho, nems, but also grilled fish and sweet desserts, Vietnamese cuisine is varied! To discover between warm encounters, cruise on the Ha Long bay and cyclopousse ride.
A few hours away from your home, rediscover Europe in a different way: from great restaurants to meals in local restaurants, from vineyards to organic markets.
Here are our favourite destinations for a culinary journey in Europe:
- Italy, whose cuisine is no longer to be presented! Local organic markets, delicatessen and cheese tastings, la dolce vita…
- Armenia: here, the cuisine is home-style. It is therefore a journey rich in encounters and moments of sharing that awaits you, through the ancient cities of a country still too little known.
- The Ukraine, and especially Kiev, to discover during a short gastronomic and cultural stay, between molecular cuisine and traditional breweries.
- Ireland: go trout fishing in the magnificent landscapes of Connemara, succumb to afternoon tea in a sumptuous castle, without forgetting Galway, the bohemian and gastronomic capital of the country.
If Canada and the United States are worth the detour, it is especially Peru which reserves you a beautiful culinary journey. From small pensions to the tables of great chefs, discover all the secrets of an ancestral cuisine. Without forgetting the magnificent landscapes of the country of Machu Picchu and the Andes …
Think of Cuba as well.
The wine routes to travel around the world
Whether you are a lover of good wines or a confirmed oenologist, France does not have a monopoly on wine. And yes, many countries have been able to develop tasty grape varieties, to be discovered during an exceptional oenological journey.
This is the case of Chile. Between Santiago and Valparaiso, through sublime landscapes, explore the wine region where wine tastings will be de rigueur! On the same continent, also think of Argentina.
On the African continent, it is South Africa that shines with its coastal wine route. Breathtaking landscapes and prestigious cellars will be at the rendezvous.
Closer to home, Italy offers the magnificent regions and grape varieties of Chianti and Piedmont. To be tasted at the table around tasty stuffed ravioli!
Of course, France offers many wine-producing experiences: production of your own Saint-Emilion cuvée, a weekend under the sign of Champagne…